- Prices vary based on the type of project, number of designs required, style and complexity of design(s), what the designs will be used for, and the project timeline.
- Prices are for designs only and do not include printing, hosting, or purchasing stock imagery, fonts, etc.
- Taxes will be applied where applicable.
- A deposit of at least 50% of the total cost is required before work begins (unless the client is on a payment plan), with the remainder due at the end of the project (before approved, finalized files are sent to the client or their printer), or 30 days after the date on the contract, whichever comes first.
- Additional fees will be applied to rush projects (20%) and late payments (15%).
- Any revisions to finalized designs will be made at a rate of $100/hour ($100 minimum).
- If for any reason the client cannot continue with the project, 50% of the remaining amount owed will be due.
- All payments are final and non-refundable.
- A contract which includes additional details and policies must be read and signed before the project begins.
All designs, graphics, and patterns on Castlefield products are copyright Castlefield Design / Sophie Taylor (protected by international copyright laws) and may not be altered, sold, or used without permission. Sophie Taylor (Castlefield Design) retains the rights to any designs created for clients unless an extra fee (details to be outlined in the contract signed by both the Designer and Client) has been paid. It would be appreciated if credit were given to @castlefielddesign and @shopcastlefield on social media if posting images of Castlefield products.
Products on Etsy
- We offer free shipping to the United States and Canada, and most items ship free worldwide as well.
- Orders sent to the United States and Canada will typically arrive 7 to 20 business days from the order date, while international orders may take 15-60 days.
- Production time varies as each item is custom made-to-order / print on demand by one of Castlefield’s manufacturers, but is usually 3-5 days, depending on the number of items purchased.
- Products will be sent in unbranded packaging and may be sent separately, to shorten delivery times.
- The customer is responsible for all duties or other fees.
- Express shipping is available starting at $20; contact us for a quote.
- Castlefield is not responsible for customers providing incorrect addresses or packages being delivered late, lost, or stolen.
- Please keep in mind that colors may vary from screen to screen, and their appearance on products can also vary depending on the manufacturers’ printers and the material they’re printed on. Design placement may also vary slightly; for example a pattern may look a little bit different on different apparel sizes.
- All sales are final.
- No refunds will be given unless a product is defective, in which case photos of the product must be provided within 7 days of delivery to show the manufacturer. If it is determined that there is a manufacturing defect, a replacement will be sent; if this cannot be determined from the photos, the item will need to be sent back to the manufacturer for inspection.
- Return shipping will be paid by the customer if the manufacturer doesn’t provide pre-paid packaging.
By using this site and placing an order or hiring Sophie Taylor / Castlefield Design you are agreeing to these terms.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECTWhen you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
“Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=adsAdditionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.